Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What Da Hell Is In The Water???

Posted 04/09/2008

Okay..I know this is gonna be waaaaaaay TMI, but hey

I’m Lisa which always means....I have no damn shame and am gonna say it anyway!

WHY DA HELL DIDN’T SOMEBODY WARN ME ABOUT THIS DAMN SUMTER WATER????????

Apparently, you are not supposed to drink the water straight outta the tap. Or maybe, you just aren’t supposed to drink it straight if you are coming from a city that has decent water. That hasn’t been clarified for me..all I know is...if ya girl starts looking a lil SVELTE to ya and losing all of my umm...girlicious hips and ass and tits...BLAME IT ON DA WATER!

Wanna know why I am never on myspace anymore...BLAME IT ON DA WATER!

Wanna know why it seems like I have about 100000000000 pictures of the inside of my bathroom, but none of the other rooms in my house? BLAME IT ON DA WATER!!!!!!!

Wanna know why I never answer my phone? It’s because I don’t wanna bring aphone into the bathroom..that is just nasty! BLAME IT ON DA WATER! Okay...that was a lie...I just don’t like talking to people on the phone...you’re better off texting me. Plus..I do some GOOD writing in the bathroom!

And WHY is it that the least comfortable bathrooms are the ones you wind up spending the most time in? Grrrrr... Who the hell designed my new bathroom? One of the little people from Munchkin Land? Never had to twist and turn so much to wipe my own ass in my life...Okay...maybe THAT was TMI..but again...

I’M LISA DAMMIT! Muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment