Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Intro Blog

Originally written 11/10/2003 Ages updated to 2010

Alrighty then..I guess I should make an introduction, since this IS my 1st Journal entry. I am Lisa..a happily single divorcee in Columbia, SC. I am the sometimes proud parent of 3 beautiful children (humor me..they are beautiful today...) So, in future entries you will probably hear about them and the rest of my family members and friends. I guess it might be helpful to give you a rundown on the supporting cast of characters, so here goes:

Lisa- That's me..Queen Bee, DIVA, Mom, Angel...beeotch....
Aaron-My 22 y/o son...artist, singer, Mack in Training
Aja Dawn- My 19 y/o daughter...umm..what can I say? She's 19!!!! Incredibly beautiful, considerate, and uhh..a little "spechul" at times..chatty at ALL times
Imani Ny'Jhea- My 10 y/o daughter. Ummm....she's cuter than HELL. But can we say Bay-Bay's chile?! There does come a time in every parent's life when we have to accept certain truths about our children. I have accepted...I have a BAD ASS child! One day, I WILL appreciate her spunk and sass. Moving on...

More of the supporting cast you may hear about...
Mum - That's my Mom..pretty self explanatory
Steph - That's my older sis
Bee - That's my older sis
Angie - One o my oldest and best friends
Shay - Another of my oldest and best friends...
JaMelle/ Melle - My best friend here in SC..he is my male Shay. If there is trouble to get into..JaMelle and I WILL find it!
Joyce - My SC Big Sister

That'll do it for now...Onto the first installment of my world....

No comments:

Post a Comment