Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sex On The Brain...Part Deux (that's 2)

Originally posted 09/05/2007

Yerrrrp..it's about that time again. Time for me to sit back and ponder all the sexiness that is men. Now I know youa re thinking...dayum, she sure does think about men and sex alot. And my response to that would be: YEAH...and? So, in no particular order...

So I'm on Jury Duty right now. And there are these 2 ADA's that I see almost every day. Now I am not naming names..but DAYUM!!! I've had 3 months to ogle them everyday and think really raunchy thoughts. One has absolutely NO idea...maybe...then again..lately, he has been coming and asking me questions when I am alone on my lunch break. Now granted..they ARE questions about active cases we are working on and they DO seem like relevant questions...okay...on 2nd thought..maybe he could give 2 hoots about my sexiness...but dammit, it's MY fantasy! And in MY fantasy world..he REALLY wants me! LOL Now the other one...oooohwhhheeee...yeah..he is SESSY! And Iknow for a fac that he is aware of the effect that he has on women. How do I know this? Because I have personally lost cool black woman points about 25 times now. How you ask? How bout dropping all my files when he walks int he room? How bout tripping over my own feet when we have to walk somewhere together...how bout everyone inthe room teasing me everytime he walks in? Yeah..it's obvious..

Gbenga Akinnagbe aka Chris from the Wire. OMG!!!!! Lemme repeat that..OMG!!! I would let him fire than gun at me anyday...umm...figuratively speaking..I don't have a death wish...unless I am dying by lethal inection of..umm..nevamind

Idris...now see, there are 2 of them. There is Idris on the Wire..and then there is MY Idris...either way...I would SOOOOOOO do him. Well...umm..nevamind...*zips lips* But can I thank GOD for bodies that are as beautiful as Idris #2? Or would that be blasphemy? (Like it matters...we all know my red stilettos and lil devil suit are on reserve...ain't like I'llbe taking the up escalator anyway! LOL)

"Him" Yeah, I know there are circumstances which should make him off limits. But I want him...He gets into my psyche...my heart...my emotions...now if I could just get him into my pants!

Justenn...yeah, he has got ISSUES, but ooooh...she is just lil hersheys bar with his lil chocolate self. And that damn back tatoo...that is enough to make you lose your damn mind! Nobody should look THAT good nekkid..I mean..or so I have heard.

50cent Yeah, I know Curtis can have moments where he looks a little on the ...well..butt ugly side. But c'mon...don't tell me you have not looked at those arms and thought...eh..I can close my eyes *shrugs*

Terrence Howard...That pretty muhfukka.

The ole standbys...Meth, Busta Rhymes, Big Papi!!!!!! Yeah,t hey make the list erry year. That will NEVA change

Anyone here a fan of Wildin Out? There is this comic named D Ray ont here...OH MY LAWDDDDDD!!!! He could make me laugh my damn draws off. He's another pretty mofo, but at least it's kind of manly looking.

I have a few new additions...Raheem DeVaughn..YES I am aware that I would probably break that lil nukka into about 55 pieces, but he is just so damn sexy!!!!! And when he starts humping ont he floor when he sings...umm...I mighta felt a lil oonie jump.

Dwele...yeah...don't think I didn't catch ya checking out my daughter..but i'll forgive you. You are one sexy ass man!

Hmm..this is the first time I am writing this and I am not coming up with names really quickly. Must change this...we all know my level off sexaholicity. Oh wait...I think there are quite a few guys actually on here huh?
Okay..my child has indicated that she too would like to use the computer today..so I'm outta here!!! Send me some more names..add some sexy men to the list :D

No comments:

Post a Comment