Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Huggy Bear?

Originally Posted 10/27/05

Okay...so last night, I am in Slades...doing my usual Wednesday night thing...sitting and running my mouth in between singing. I look up and in walks HUGGY BEAR and HUGGY CUB...Why do I call them that you ask? Well...Huggy Bear was wearing (I swear to GOD, I am not lying folks) a Full length black mink coat and big ass oversized black mink hat...and (I swear...I am not making this up!!) he was carrying a friggin gold GOBLET encrusted with fake diamonds....the only thing he lacked was some damn platform shoes with goldfish swimming in them!!!! Little Huggy Cub must be just starting out...he had on a 3/4 length black mink and a smaller but just as ridiculously oversized black mink hat...he was also carrying one of those stupid Bishop Don Juan friggin goblets.. Can I just say AWWWWW HEYELL NAW!!!! And I did say exactly that..only I forgot I was still holding a mic...OOPS



These fools went around the club passing out their BUSINESS CARDS to women...their cards actually said they were pimps!!!! *falling out at the memory* But umm....can someone please...PLEASE tell me...WHY was I feeling a little put out that the Huggy's never gave me their card? I mean...am I not prostitutable? Could I not be an effective Hoe too? Just once..I wanna be considered as good *BOTTOM BITCH* material!! lmaoooooooo.....please know..I really AM kidding about that folks. But ummm....I WAS kinda offended that they didn't find me HOEworthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment