Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sex On The Brain Part 1

Originally posted April 05

hell..why bother even denying the shit. I am like a damn dog in heat tonight...got sex on the brain....So...what better time to update the annual *They could get the draws list*? Yes dammit...I said...they could get the draws...don't act like you ain't never make a panty dropping list. And so what if you haven't..I know your ass has at least thought of one....So, in no particular order....

*Since I just got off an IM with him...Fine ass Derek.....oh wait a minute.....he DID get the draws huh>? well hell..he could definitely get em again! I swear....oooh.....ummm...yeah anyway...
*this new man I met at work....Billy. Soooooo not my usual type...he is short (like 5'5...okaaaaaay??) lightskinned...I mean LIGHT skinned...complete with these sexy ass grey/hazel eyes and blonde/brown hair...NO, he isn't white! (I know some of you were like WTF??? LeeLee finally crossed over!!!!!!!) Nope..he is black...just damn near white...and you know I like the big, dark brothas usually...but something about him....we have been flirting for months and finally exchanged numbers.....ummm.....yup....I feel da panties droppin....
*Method Man....You KNEW he was on the list, so don't act surprised...he will make the top 10 forever....
*Redman and Jamie Foxx get honorable mention AND honorable panty dropping because they repped us big girls. Can't forget D'Angelo (pre-crackhead days) because you KNOW he likes a big girl...and that is soooo sexy....oooh my lawd...remember his how does it feel video??? Oh sweet bejeesus..I forgot all about that...now I am really thinking hound dog thoughts.....whew!
*Goodgooglymoo! Richard Seymour of the New England Patriots!!!! OMG....I can't front...I would do him in the middle of rush hour..on top of a speeding car on I95...wearing nuthin but a red bow and some timbalands...that is all
*speaking of athletes__ David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez from the Red Sox.......lets PLAY BALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
*this cat I met last weekend in MD.....pretty ass Jamaican man with the sexiest accent....Mercy mercy Percy....oh...wait a minute...uhhh...neva mind....
*Kirk....ummummumm....all 6'7" 295 lbs of him....*having a flashback* Dayum...I think I just caught the vapors....
*John Legend could hit it if he sang to me all night
*ditto for Ruben Studdard.....I'd try to make him Ruben STUTTER!
*I ain't gay...but ummm....Angelina Joile is so fawkin fine...she could probably hit it too....

Okay...I know now that I am officially having waaaaay too much sex on the brain if I am talking about Angelina Jolie...oh so what....don't act like ya ain't never had a girl crush before....this is my fantasy...fucccck it...

*Bill Clinton...coulda hit it before his heart surgery..I ain't tryin to kill the brotha...(ya'll KNOW his ass is black!)
*these days, a decent looking auto mechanic could get the draws...if he could keep my car running....stupid ass car

Okay...I need to stop thinking about ass and go call some.......eeny meeny miney moe......*pulls out the cell phone* Tata for now!!!!!!

(I know I am forgetting some, but dammit..I couldn't focus once I started thinking about some of the ones on my list!)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment