Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Messenger Laws Part 1

Posted 10/30/2006

Maybe if I type it large....the folks who REALLY need to read them...will finally see them. And if you think any of these apply to you...guess what? They probably DO!!! Feel free to add any that come to mind, okay....

1: If you are hitting me up on messenger 2 seconds after I sign on and/or you've sent me 466 im's but have NEVER had a conversation initiated by me....it's a good chance that I REALLY do not want to speak to you, I just haven't figured out a polite way to delete yo ass yet.

2: If you see me turn on my webcam and you don't get an invite right away...there is a good chance that I wasn't turning it on for your benefit. Therefore...do NOT start beggin to view it...Don't be thirsty.

3: If you ain't got shyt to say or you are bored...don't im me to tell me that...just because you are bored, it doesn't mean that I wanna be.

4: Don't start asking me who else I am talking to on messenger. Muhfukka, don't e-stalk me!! NO, you can't have my undivided attention...this is a damn messenger, not a date!

5: No..REALLY..I don't wanna chat with you for 10 hours a day! GYATDAYUM...I have been married to men and not spoken to them that much!

6: AOL users.....give me a gyatdamn minute to put on my away message!!! Don't send me 7 im's to ask why the away message is on.

7: Stop asking for every freakin picture on my computer. Are you putting together an online photo album for me???

8: No really....I don't wanna see your lil shriveled up weenie.....where does it say in my screenname *LOOKING TO SEE YOUR NAKED ASS*?

9: Don't "buzz" me...ever...never ever ever never do it. I will block you like the 767 African's who "buzz" me every day. WTF...And don't ask me why I am taking so long to respond to you. MUHFUKKA it is because I have someone BETTER to talk to at the moment! Hell, I might be talking to myself and having a better conversation.

10: And DON'T im me to tell me to tell one of my kids to call you or to ask me to get offline so you can chat with my child. GYATDAMMIT











okay..that was the start..I'll be back with more....

No comments:

Post a Comment