Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome To Motel Hell

Originally posted 06/07/05

I swear, I really need to work for consumer affairs or some shyt. I know folks think I make some of this crap up, but this really IS how the trip to VA went this weekend...

Motel f*n Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo...this weekend was my trip to Norfolk, VA. Ummmm...allya Norfolk residents...I'm need to see you over >>>>>>>>>> for not hipping me to the fact that the gyatdamned spot I was staying at was.......





A FREAKIN" HOOKER MOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A freakin motel hell


I mean...dammit.....we checked into the Motel 6 on Military Highway....they gave us a room wayyyyyyy in the back because we had requested 1 with a kitchen. So we go to our room...nastiest damn room I have ever seen....we were scared to even set down our bags....carpet was disgusting, the room stank, the chair was stained...ughhhh...so I call the front desk...ask them when was the last time this shyt was cleaned? They come to the room...say *Oh my..this should have never been given to you..this is not ready for anyone....uhhh...no shit. So, they move us to a room 2 doors away. Still not great, but a lot cleaner.....Now, we have been travelling all friggin night and I need to pee....rush to the bathroom...handle my bidness....the freakin toilet is broken! Not only is it broken...but the damn handle is completely seperated from the tank..I open the tank so I can re-engage the bitch...that damn toilet aint even got water in the tank! Dunno when the last time that bitch was flushed. *ring a ling a ling back to the front desk* My toilet is broken...the broad says...*Oh, is it the handle? Yeah, all the toilets here are put together wrong...we'll send someone over to show you how to work them* EXCUSE ME????? So...someone comes over and fixes it....while we are out of the room at lunch..who in the f*** told you to enter my room when I am not in it???? *Ring a ling a ling*

By then, my friend is like..let's just make the most of it. So, we hang out all afternoon. That evening, we were too tired to hit a club, so a friend we know from Norfolk came to the hotel and we played cards and listened to music til around 3:30 in the morning. Finally..he leaves and we get ready for sleeping. Not 2 minutes later, someone is pounding on our door and trying to jiggle the door open. Oh, I guess I should also mention..the freaking deadbolt on the room door...DOESN'T WORK!!!!...she and I are panicking..like WTF??? Dude is yelling at the door, trying to get in....I call to the front desk...no answer.....I call back...no answer...I'm trying not to overreact and call the police but we are in there SHOOK..I mean, standing together damn near in tears...the front desk never answers the phone. We ended up having to call our friend on the cell and having him come back to the room and stay with us for the rest of the night. The man walked away to another room and our friend came, but I swear 5 minutes after he got there..the man was pounding again. Me and my girl were so damn scared we sat up in our clothes the whole night..too scared to go to damn sleep. That man stayed at that door pounding and trying to get in for 2 freakin hours...he would go away and then come back. It was during this time that our friend says...ya'll didn't know this was a damn hooker hotel? Ain't noone in the back but hookers and ni**as on parole...

8:00 in the morning...you know my ass went stomping to the front desk. I went to the left on them and demanded a room all the way in the front. By the end of the morning, most of our money for the rooms had been refunded and we had a beautiful room right behind the check in room. But WTF!!???

*sorry that was so long...just had to vent*

No comments:

Post a Comment