Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sex On The Brain...Part Tres (3)

Posted 04/23/2009

Okay, so it's been like...oooooh a year since I updated my blog. You can see that 1 or 2 ways. Either I am so damn busy with my life that I can't log on long enough to blog...or I have NO damn life and can't think of anything to blog about. Either way...I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! And since I'm sitting here, afraid to go into my kitchen because there is this humongous water bug sitting on my ceiling...I might as well try to ignore my growing hunger pangs with writing...

It's time for the 2009 *He Could Get Da Panties* List!!!

Since he actually WANTED to be on my *I'd do him" list...The first one up is Kenney. Oooh, what can I say about Kenney..tall, sexy, we share some REALLY common interests, a writer (we all know how much I like creative men..oooohwheeee!!!), unafraid to be exactly who he is. Yup..he could get it!! Everytime I see him, I just start humming that song...* can you be my Daddy....Daddy...I can make it rain down on youuuuuuuuuu*

Jaye...everytime you update those pics...I swear..I see another level in your fineivity. Okay, I see another level in your *I would fuggemability* but I didn't wanna get that raw. Ooooh, if you were just a littlelotta bit older!! whoo! I would so be your Ms Robinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment