Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Welcome To The World Of Me

So, after reading my friend Mia's blog here..I'm really digging the whole layout. Twenty minutes later..HERE I AM!! I can actually post to my blog from my email, and upload pictures. Very cool in my eyes.

Now I am just debating on whether I will go over to that "other" spot and copy and paste some of my blogs. I don't use that spot anymore, but some of those blogs were funny, lol.

Anyway..for those who don't know me...I am ME...aka Lisa, aka Mum, aka DIVA, aka Lis, aka Giiiirrrrrrllllll, aka *you know....that girl* I'm referred to by many names..some I answer to, some I don't. Take some time, get to know me. Maybe you'll like me, maybe you'll love me. Maybe the names you wanna call me won't be very nice and probably not even acceptable. Either way..you will have gotten to know me!

I'm Boston born and raised..rep it to the fullest, living in Columbia, SC with 2 of my children. The oldest decided he liked civilization better and moved back to MA to live with my family. I work for the State, doing all kinds of fun things :|, Have a really funky kinda band that needs to rehearse waaaaaaay more often, love to sing, cook for the people I love, love books, movies and harboring not so innocent thoughts about not so innocent men.

1 comment: