Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Originally posted March 1, 2005

okay..well maybe it doesn't make YOU go hmmm...but it makes me go hmmm...
low fat/diet ice cream... why?
people who IM you 3.2 seconds after you sign online....dayum, can a sista check her emails?????
that stupid *BUZZ* shyyt on yahoo......if one mo' fool *BUZZZZZZES* me 3 times after I have already ignored them....I SWEAR....
underwire on your bra that stabs you in the armpit....doesn't make me say hmmm..just makes me say OW
webcam settings....how come I can never get mine past either too light or too dark....
how do they put the creme in the middle of cadbury creme eggs?
Flava Flav and Brigitte Nielson......actually...that doesn't make me go hmm...just makes me dry heave...
why can't I ever remember my screen names and passwords to the sites I belong to?

No comments:

Post a Comment