Tuesday, May 22, 2012

These Are My Confessions

It's time for me to clear my spirit...I have many new confessions. So in no apparent order: 

It's time for me to finally own up to what I am...all of my friends have been calling me out on it for years, and I guess I was kinda sorta in denial. But *exhale* Okay, here goes. I...Lisa...am sort of a Male Booty Conneisseur. I really do try to control the urge to look, but its like...when a fine man walks by....the booty be callin me man. ((Lisaaaaaa, Lisaaaaaa!!!!)) and I have to look. Whew..I feel SO much better now. 

I confess..I may be better off single. My relationship lifespan seems to have gotten shorter recently. Seems like after a week or two, one lil thing annoys me and then another lil thing...and pretty soon, the way your eyelashes blink makes me wanna drive a stake through your left eyeball and I know I have lost interest. 

I took my Shahada years ago and definitely have a love for Allah...BUT...that swine be callin me still. Man...there are times I wanna just eat a whole damn pig. I know I can't, but like Pooky in New Jack...that po'k be callin me man. 

I come up with the most AMAZING blog ideas when I am on my way home...whether in the car or on the bus. And it never fails that I forget what the idea was by the time I get home. 

I admit...I accept my male friend requests partly based on how sexy there are. Damn...there, I said it. 

People think I am this like...social butterfly. But in all honesty, while I enjoy being around people for a lil while..I'm really antisocial. EVERYONE annoys me at some point. 

I spent 10.00 on loose candy at Mast General Store. That is the lowest amount of money that I've ever spent on candy there. I just ate 3.00 worth of original red swedish fish. No...really. AND a king size strawberry Charleston Chew. IJS And I just gave Aaron 20.00 to go to Taco Bell with and bring back dinner. Gonna be an uhh....aromatic house this evening. 

Oh, and prior to checking out the male booty...I generally do check the package too. IJS 

I stopped typing long enough to eat some cheesy potatoes and a chicken burrito. I'm done now...and my stomach is already singing a bad song. 

The man who doesn't annoy me after a week..is probably gonna be my next husband.  
I really have lost interest in American Idol now that they unfairly booted Joshua Ledet. 

Okay....I've lost my train of thought and I've gone blank, so I'm ending my confessions now.

2 comments:

  1. Instagram prompted me 2 check out ur blog. I'm a writer 2, but not bcuz i love it, or as recreation. I write bcuz I'm great at it and i enjoy flexing that muscle. I've always had a ton of respect and admiration 4 ppl who put pen 2 paper just bcuz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to.check it out Terrell!! Ill never describe myself as a writer, but I do love to write ( if that makes sense) but Im much too random to ever focus in amd do it for real, lol.

    ReplyDelete