Sunday, January 22, 2012

*Exhale*

ooooooooh, I got my baby back!!!! No more viruses, no more janky keyboard. So after a few months away, I am BACK bitches!!!!

This will be random, but dammit...so am I and Ive got a MULTITUDE of shyt on my brain

Our President Obama singing Al Green at the Apollo...I dunno about the rest of you, but that shyt was SOOOOOOOO freakin sexy to me!!!! Oh...Raky woulda got da birthday bidness that night at home.

I need to create a new FILF list...I see some guys I need to make my next Ex

Stop confusing my single status with *Will settle for any old thing* Noooooooo...THAT is why I am single...because I WON'T settle. I don't have list of shyt a man must have or do...but I damn sure have a list of shyt he better not think about having or doing.

I forgot my next thought...my mind went back to the FILF's.

I'm getting REALLY tired of bitchassness and straight rachetness in "men". That shyt is so not attractive. Its ugly in a woman, but in a man it is just straight ridiculous.

I need to come up with a couple of blogs I think, because otherwise, this one will be 20 pages long and filled to capacity with completely random thoughts that make no sense.

I am soooooo looking forward to my first trip to Baltimore in years....I truly need to reconnect with Dawn and Julius and friends who I've talked about seeing for years and still haven't. A few folks have made me reconsider whether I even have any interest in seeing them though.

Hmm.....back to the FILF's


I need a new *He could get it* list....

No comments:

Post a Comment