Thursday, December 10, 2020

So What Are You Supposed To Talk About Then

I was on a social app today.  Admittedly, some people use this app to “hook up”.  But as it says on my profile, “I’m just here to chat, I don’t exchange numbers or meet anyone offline”.  I thought that was pretty clear.


I stopped dating a few years ago.  And I especially stopped meeting men online.  It’s not that I think there is anything wrong with it, or that men online are bad guys.  I’ve met my share of really good guys online.  I just truly have no interest in meeting any guys, online or off at this stage of my life.


Some guys that hit me up are perfectly fine with this.  We have great conversations...some very casual about their work day or what they did over the weekend.  Some are on a deeper level.  I have conversed with a man about his ongoing cancer treatment, with another about his quickly building music career and his contracting business.  Everything is completely appropriate and I enjoy our conversations.  But then, you will have the ones who still suggest “Well, we can still meet just as friends”  Well….No...we can’t.  First...COVID.  Second...what part of I don’t meet men off line was confusing to you?  


So today, when you hit me up and right off the bat started talking about getting to know me and “building” and seeing where it could lead.  I shut down that conversation with the quickness.  I kept it light and polite, and just let you know that I don’t meet men offline, nor do I date.  But that wasn’t good enough for you.  You kept pushing “I promise you, I wouldn’t be a disappointment”.  I shrugged “I’m sure you wouldn’t.  But I still have no interest”.  And whooooooo….it was at THAT very moment that I seemed to have touched your ego in a very bad place!


It took you 2.2 seconds to type back “So what are supposed to talk about then?  This is a dating site, not no damn talking site!”  And I had to laugh, because I knew then that I was speaking to a man who couldn’t think beyond his midsection.  So I asked, “Do you not ever ever hold conversations with other human beings that aren’t based on possible relationships?  Fortunately, I’m able to speak to plenty of people who are”.


Boyyyyyy….I tell ya, brah was HOT!!!  He typed back in ALL CAPS “F.O.H.!!  NOPE!!” and further made his point with a picture of his...well, I have to admit...rather impressive naked peen.  I may have sat and pondered it from a few angles for a moment or two; still never forgetting that it was nothing more than a passaround peen.


So the old Lisa had to come out for a moment.  I let him know “Ya know...ya shyt isn’t half bad looking.  It’s too bad you are so childish.  That reckless ass mouth of yours probably talks you out of 99% of the quality azz you MIGHT be able to get.  That’s why ya left with the dopefiends and dikkhoppas you are probably crusty and leaking from now”


Anddddddd BLOCK!   Oh...but first I had to report his naked peen picture.  After I screen shotted it of course.  Shyt…..I’m celibate, not dead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment