Thursday, January 23, 2020

Transparency

I promised myself that in 2020, I would be transparent and focus on MY self care and removing the stigma of NEEDING self care.  

So....this week has been one of heightened anxiety and some low feelings for me.  A year ago tomorrow, I experienced something very traumatic that honestly shattered my sense of safety and left me feeling kind of emotionally and physically paralyzed for about 5-6 months.  

I'm better now, but didnt realize that something as small as the date coming up would evoke such panic and anxiety within.  I'll be being very kind to myself tomorrow.  Just probably doing some reading, listening to some soothing music and checking in with some people who nurture my soul.  And honestly...probably doing a little bit of crying and releasing some of the energy that needs to get out.  Thanks ya'll for loving me in all of my perfect imperfections 💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment