Monday, January 10, 2011

The Randomness That Is Lisa

So, I've been sitting here for the last hour or so, trying to decide what I would blog on today. But my A.D.D. seems to be on overdrive today, so I am having a hard time reigning my thoughts into one cohesive thought. So I figured I'd just start typing. And by the end of the page...either I will have filled an entire page with absolute nothingness and lots of words that don't make sense. Orrrrrrrr, I will have forced my brain into an actual thought process and it will suddenly go *POOF* and suddenly, a brilliant idea will have emerged.

Yeah...I'm still going with the page of nothingness at this point. Shall I rant about dumbasses today? Rave about the gentlemen on my annual *He could get it* list? Go deep and discuss the ills and pains of my life? Shall I rant about the fact that my pc settings has my fonts looking all janky and I don't know how to change them? Or should I blog about the fact that I have nothing to blog about this afternoon? This is so unfair!! I finally have internet back..and it's a snow day, so I have all day to blog...and I have nothing. Dammit..this damn font is pissing me off. I guess I'll just go try to reset the internet fonts and then come back and hopefully by then..my brain will be functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment